martes, 7 de abril de 2020

C1.2 | Remember the book I asked you to read?

I've obviously had to change my plans for the book you have read.  The original idea was for us to have a book club session in class and exchange opinions about the book you read.

What I'm asking you to do now is to record yourselves explaining why the book you read is so good (or bad) and whether you'd recommend it (or not) to other readers.

Your recording should be approximately 2 minutes long.

The recording, which you'll send to my email address, will be part of your overall assessment.

To help you with the vocabulary and expressions you can do exercises 2, 3 and 5 in Unit 5: It came highly recommended (pp. 48-49) in your Student's Book. [Answer key here]

Deadline: Tuesday 14th April.

P.S. If you haven't read any book this year, you can talk about any book you've read.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Archivo del blog